Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hallelujah!

I took my last final of Spring Term today and I left feeling extremely discouraged about it. Not only was the test not easy (which I don't expect it to be, it's Anatomy and all), I just was feeling really down about this class in general. This is the second time I've taken this class, last time I took it I got a C, and that just won't do to get into Nursing School. I at least need a B to feel good about applying this Spring.

And guess what! I checked my grade about 10 minutes ago and didn't do that great on the test, BUT I got a B in the class!!!! Hence the HALLELUJAH!

It took a few calculations (of course the teacher waits to post the actual letter grade), my happy face is back on!

I get about 10 days to bask in no school and then it's back to the grind on the 22nd.

I'm started out my "mini break" with a glass of red wine and a little Leonard Cohen.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Amber and I are really happy for your "b" and we're drinking wine now too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete