Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I love my TOMS!


TOMS TOMS TOMS!!!


I was hesitant to try these shoes. I didn't think they were that cute and never thought that I would jump on this bandwagon. But alas, just as I jumped on the UGGs wagon, I decided to try them on and fell in love. They are the most comfortable shoes you could wear. It is like walking on air, the new flip flops of the summer.

It doesn't hurt that they come in a million different colors. But the best part is that they have a "one for one" program. http://www.toms.com/our-movement For every pair of shoes anyone buys they donate a pair to a child in need in an underprivileged country. I feel great knowing that purchasing a pair of these shoes for my own pleasure is helping someone.

If you haven't tried them, do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment