Thursday, June 17, 2010

My love for coffee....

I love coffee.  

I drink way too much.  

But on Monday I started the AdvoCare Herbal 10 Day Cleanse and coffee is a no no.  Oh how this was so very hard.  I actually did okay for the first few days and didn't even think about it.  I had replaced my daily cup (or 3 cups but whose counting) with Spark, a great energy drink that AdvoCare suggests to replace coffee with.  It has the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee and really keeps me energized through out the day, which I love.  BUT...  It's just not coffee.  Too bad they don't have a coffee flavored version.  This morning it is gray and cloudy and all I could think about was the warmth of coffee. I started to miss the days of waking up with my cup of joe, with it's cream and sugar friends. 

So I gave in.  I figured one cup can't hurt me that much and I find that I don't want a whole pot.  One cup will do.  And I can make one cup because my lovely mother has stocked our drawers with the Starbucks one cup of coffee dream product, the Via!  




These are just amazing little inventions.  I had the Columbia flavor.  You just heat up some water, in a teapot or the microwave, put the Via in your cup, fill with water and you are set.  Just add what you want to your cup and you're in for some enjoyment.

OK, I think I have gotten my fill of coffee today and will get back on track with my Spark and my cleanse.  

Happy almost Friday!



1 comment:

  1. Great job!! Shoot for 80% on and you will do great! I always crave cookies. It is ok, just don't do the fried food. It hurts. Love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete